Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This does not mean I'm conforming...

First of all, I would like to say that I have avoided starting a blog for as long as humanly possible. I do not follow trends...In fact, I am a trendsetter. You know those stretchy head band things everyone's wearing these days? Yep...all me. Well...maybe not ALL me, but I was one of the first. Anyways, I didn't start this blog to talk about headbands...I started it to talk about life. It's funny how simple life can seem at times, but in reality it is much more complex than one might think. I realized the obviousness of this yesterday when I was riding in an elevator. And when I say life seems simple, I'm not trying to say that people don't have problems and that hard times don't arise...because they do...we all do. I guess I really want to talk about the outside world...the interactions you have with others and how they affect the way you think. With that said, I hope you find my next post on elevators to be of interest...

No comments:

Post a Comment